Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good News and Phone Calls...

"...I have Good News to bring, and that is why I sing, all my joys with you I'll share..."

I am so excited!!! My brother, Andy, called me this morning to tell me that him and Candice are expecting their first child in December!!! This is such a blessing!!! Candice was told that she would probably never be able to have children because of some female issues, but that's not what the Lord has planned for them!!! Candice and Andy are thrilled, and I think everyone else is too!! Please pray for them; pray for the health of Candice to withstand the pregnancy, and also for the health of the baby!!! God is so Good!!

I received another phone call this morning from my mom telling me that Clint rolled over for the first time! She said that he kept acting like he was wanting to, so she whipped out her cell phone and turned on the camcorder. Then after a about a minute he finally made it from his back to his belly, and it took him maybe about another minute it get his arm out from underneath him, but he did it!! (The video is ADORABLE!!!)She said that she quit videoing because she never dreamed that he would roll back over from his belly to his back.. and he did!! I am such a proud mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment