Saturday, May 1, 2010

Adjusting..

Well, today is May 1. I have officially been back to work for a month now. I think that Jonathan, Clint, and I have finally adjusted. Fridays, for Clint, have turned into Daddy Day. Since Jonathan has been off on Fridays, he spends the day with Clint while I work. I think that they both enjoy their time together!
Clint is getting so big!! He is able to hold his head up now!! Sometimes he is a little wobbly, but for the most part he does very well! Here are a few pictures of Clint over the past few weeks...

Clint visiting Grandmother and Grandaddy in Calhoun
Daddy trying to burp the worn out baby!

Daddy and Clint ready for church..waitin on a woman!

Clint helping mommy and daddy picking out apple trees

Watching daddy planting the apple trees

Clint protecting Tiger Kitty

Yay!! His bumbo seat finally came!!

Clints "Grow with me" Tree! (A Pink Dogwood!)

Such a ham!


No comments:

Post a Comment