Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A day of firsts...



Clint had a day of firsts last Thursday! Since I was getting cabin fever, mom and I decided to take a trip down to the mall, then to spend the night in Dougasville, so dad, Andy, and Mamaw could spend some time with Clint! First we hit up the Cracker Barrell, then Town Center Mall, then to mom and dad's house. Auntie Elizabeth and Sarah came to see Clint; it was the first time Sarah had seen him; she mostly giggled the whole time while she was holding him!! (don't think I mentioned it before, but my best friend Elizabeth is 8 weeks pregnant!!! yippee!!) Mamaw and Andy came over and ate pizza with us! It was wonderful to be able to spend time with my family! On Friday we went to Costco and shopped, then my dad met us at Red Lobster for lunch/dinner, then we headed back home to Ellijay! It was a great couple of days, and we plan to do it again next week, since I go back to work at the end of the month and won't get to go down there as much.


Finally caught it on camera with his sucking his thumb!

Hey mom!!


Just haning out!


Here he is kicking away, building his muscles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment