Sunday, October 3, 2010

He's BEACHY!!

We took Clint to Myrtle Beach this past week, and had a blast! We shared a condo with my mom and dad.  Clint had a wonderful time playing in the ocean and sand! It seemed that every time we turned around he was putting sand in his mouth! While in Myrtle Beach for a week, Clint mastered the task of "pulling up" all by himself..! Jonathan keeps saying.. "It won't be long before he starts walking.." (Might I just add.. that's not something this mommy wants to hear..!!)

First time his feet was in the ocean!

He just ate some sand.. ha ha



I absolutely adore this picture!


eating dinner on the balcony

watching all the cars go by..




Floating in the lazy river













I'm gonna getcha!!

I  L O V E my little boy!!

In his car seat on the way back home!

I'm STUCK.. and MAD!!!

His aunt Candy gave him a Mohawk when she babysat him for the first time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment